- Mack David - July 5, 1912
- Al Hoffman - September 25, 1902
- Jerry Livingston - March 25, 1909
- Mack David - New York City, New York
- Al Hoffman - Minsk, (now Belarus) Russia
- Jerry Livingston - Denver, Colorado
- Mack David - December 30, 1993 in Rancho Mirage, California
- Al Hoffman - July 21, 1960 in New York
- Jerry Livingston - July 1, 1987
Also Known As:
- Mack David - Songwriter, lyricist, started out writing songs for Tin Pan Alley, older brother of Hal David who was also a songwriter and lyricist, received 8 Academy Award nominations, also wrote pop and Broadway songs.
- Al Hoffman - Russian born songwriter who did many collaborations with other songwriters particularly Dick Manning.
- Jerry Livingston - Also known as Jerry Levinson, he received 3 Academy Award nominations.
Type of Compositions:
- Mack David - Wrote songs for tv and films, wrote pop songs and songs for Broadway.
- Al Hoffman - Wrote pop songs, songs for animated films and stage productions.
- Jerry Livingston - Worked on Tin Pan Alley (songwriters/publishers in New York during the 19th - 20th century), wrote songs for film and tv.
Songs Written for Disney's Cinderella:
Some of the popular songs they wrote for Cinderella are: "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo", "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes", "So This is Love", "Cinderella" and "Sing Sweet Nightingale".
- Mack David - Before he became a songwriter he attended Cornell University and St. John's University Law School, where he was studying to be an attorney.
- Al Hoffman - He played the drums and had his own band before pursuing a career in songwriting.
- Jerry Livingston - He co-wrote the theme for "Casper the Friendly Ghost" with Mack David.