From the article: Love Songs
It's amazing how much memory we associate to a particular song, especially love songs. If there's one type of song that we will never grow tired of, it is the ever popular love song. Mellow or upbeat, mushy or filled with angst; whatever the tempo or the lyrical content; love songs remain attuned to our musical tastes. Please share your favorite love songs and the reason why that song is memorable to you.
A million lovesongs
- A really lovely song by take that. It really made me see that I was in the exact same position. I highly reccomend it to all
- —Guest Baby bell
- This is my favorite song by u2 and my favorite song of all time. It's from their album Achtung Baby and it is the most beautiful song.
- —Guest Cormac
Can't Help Falling In Love
- This song is so sweet! There are two versions- Elvis and Ingrid Michaelson. I prefer Ingrid's version because it is softer, sweeter, and slower.
- —Guest rose143
- Cherish, by The Association enabled many couples to fall in love in the summer of 1966.
- —Guest michael King
- This is soooo my favorite. The original by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross is the best.
These are the Moments
- this song did hit me when i was riding a bus to my boyfriend's hometown.It was played through acoustic.I hope to sing this on my wedding day...
- —Guest Winklebelle
In My Life
- I love this beautiful love song because it can apply to so many types of love, not just romantic love.
Somebody to Watch Over Me
- Gershwin always resonates with me. "Somebody to Watch Over Me" from the 1926 musical Oh Kay! floats my boat.
'Til There Was You
- I played guitar and sang this song to my wife at our wedding reception 15 years ago. Written for the play "The Music Man," but I still think of it as a Beatles' song.
- —Guest Craig Cortello
Beautiful In My Eyes
- My favorite love song is hands-down "Beautiful in My Eyes" by Joshua Kadison. I remember driving around with my then boyfriend and listening to this song over and over again. Now, we've been married for 20 years and this song still puts a smile on my lips every time I hear it. It brings back wonderful memories...
All of My Life
- I love the song "All of My Life" by Barbra Streisand, the one that's included in the soundtrack of the movie "The Mirror Has Two Faces." I think it's a very romantic song and the lyrics are so sweet. I'd love this song to be played as I march down the aisle on my wedding day.