- Little Did She Know (She'd Kissed A Hero) - By songwriter Kristy Jackson. There is already a video of this touching song posted on YouTube.
- The Stand - Words and Music by Wallace Everitt. Choose the song from the playlist.
- Beyond the Shadows - Words and music by David Koller. Scroll down to hear the music and read the lyrics.
- 9-11- A downloadable MP3 from singer-songwriter Greg Poulos.
- United We'll Stand - Lyrics by Pete DuBarry and music by Patricia Welch. There is a downloadable MP3 as well as a video.
- Bob Reid Music - Songs created by students who attended Bob Reid's songwriting workshop. It has 5 songs which you can listen to for free and all are sung by children.
- Light a Candle in September - Written and performed by indie artist Jennifer Renee.
- Mama Will Hold Me - Video featuring Kristi Nelson's beautiful song written when she was 16 years old.
- Go Ask the Rain - A beautiful song written by Mary Kay under Gáirín Music. This is her Myspace page, the song will play when the page downloads.
- I Still See - A touching song with music and lyrics by Kevin Fortin.
- Roselle - This song by singer-songwriter Michael Gaither is about a guide dog who saved the life of her owner. A clip of the song and the lyrics is available at his Web site.
- Halfway to Heaven and The Spirit of America - Both songs were written by Hank Fellows, a songwriter based in New York City. Listen to these 9/11 tribute songs as well as his other well-written songs on his Web site.
- When the Towers Rise Again - A song composed by Rev. Anthony Siino, a deacon in the Roman Catholic Church, within the Diocese of Paterson, New Jersey. In his words, "The purpose of the song is not to look back to that September day, but to look forward to the time when a new monument to Freedom and Life will rise from the foundation of souls whose lives were taken and given in Sacrifice."
- Go On - This is the a cappella version of a song written and performed by singer-songwriter Shawn Deena. This particular link will take you to the YouTube video of the song.
- Our Town - This is an original composition by singer-songwriter Linda Bonadies to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- Always In My Memory - This song was written by songwriter Terry Hoknes and performed by 12-year old singer-songwriter Riley Roth. The song is a tribute to the brave firemen/women and police officers who lost their lives on 9/11.
- There is Hope - A song written and produced by Dave Pettigrew and Frank Di Minno for all whose lives have been affected by the tragic events of 9/11.
If you know of other songs honoring the heroes and victims of 9/11, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.